bw1

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Rustic Mama Birdie & New Font

well I finally had some time to create a new piece of jewelry. This necklace is copper and sterling silver. I have hand stamped it to look like a rustic nest. You can add as many eggs as you want to this nest since I just stamp them into the nest. The copper mama bird sits on top of her nest keeping watch over her babies. Both pieces have been oxidized, brushed and polished to make it look more rustic. See more of this necklace in my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/listing/92659466/rustic-mama-birdie-necklace
Rustic Mama Birdie Necklace

 I'll have a new piece to introduce to you tomorrow. I'm still trying to decide what I want to name this one. It is a necklace that will include your whole family. I'll show it to you tomorrow!

The Sterling Silver Nest
Here is my newest font...I'm calling it my Casual font. I have it in upper and lower case. I'll post an example of all the fonts I have to choose from soon!
using Casual font
Have a great Friday!

~Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment