bw1

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fonts

my stamps

As promised I stamped out an example of all my fonts so you can see what your choices are now. They are a little sloppy and I apologize.  I had 2 monkeys playing around my feet while I  was stamping.  I'll make a better one when I get a new font. Hopefully soon! Please let me know if you have any questions about any of my fonts.
With Valentines Day in the past I plan on making some changes and additions to my work and shop. I'm experimenting with new styles and materials.  This is a whole new world for me artistically but  I love learning new things.  I look forward to showing you my new pieces in the coming weeks!
some of my tools 
Oh and I almost forgot! Please share your Valentines stories of how your sweetheart liked their Bird on a Wire gift and if you gave it to them in a creative way!  I love hearing these :)

Have a happy Friday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment