bw1

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to Bird on a Wire's blog. This workshop is a place for me to show you my latest creations, stay in touch with my customers and show you things I love. So let me start by introducing myself...
My Name is Sheena, I am a stay at home Mommy and live with my little family in Nashville, Tn. I have a wonderful and supportive husband, Justin, which I'm sure you'll hear a lot more about. Justin is in law enforcement so in his off time he is my little helper. We have 2 beautiful children a 3yr. old little boy, Christian, and a 9mo. old little girl, Sophia.
In my past life aka before we had children I was a hair stylist and make-up artist. I guess I've always loved making people beautiful and beautiful things. My first piece of jewelry I made was my bird nest pendent. I just loved the beauty of the nest and having your babies close to your heart. Then from there I taught myself how to make jewelry by googling and I also have a dear friend that encouraged and mentored me. It started out as a hobby but quickly turned into a wonderful source of income while being able to stay home with our children.
 I opened my Etsy shop in August 2011 www.birdonawirejewelry.etsy.com and I am in the process of opening an online shop. www.birdonawireandco.com Is still under construction but will be up and running soon! I named my new online shop Bird on a Wire & Co. because I dream of bigger and better things to come! So please follow me and my family as we see where this adventure takes us.

~Sheena











1 comment: