bw1

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Faith . Hope . Love ~ Lariat

I've been wanting to make something for a while now using my new Greek leather.  I've really been getting into doing more eclectic, rustic pieces. So I've been playing working on a new piece to add to my line.

Introducing my new necklace the Faith. Hope. Love ~ Lariat
I love a lariat style necklace! This lariat is made with a  square copper washer that is hand stamped with faith, hope, love but will fit up to 4 words of your choice.  I've also wire wrapped with copper wire a large tiger iron teardrop stone that has a mix of red, brown, tan, gold, and black. No two stones are alike. Both are wire wrapped onto my brown Greek leather cord which also comes in black.
You might remember a similar lariat that I made not too long ago...my Live. Laugh. Love ~Lariat. Very similar!

While we are on the subject of lariats...I have to show you my all time favorite!
I've been doing a a lot of ordering this week so I hope by next week to show you some of my new pieces that I'm very excited about!

Have a great week!
~Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment