bw1

Friday, February 10, 2012


I made this necklace for myself! I've been wanting a necklace that included the year our family was established, mine and Justin's initials, our kids names. I also wanted to put my little trademark on it so that's where the mama  bird came into play. 

On the copper skeleton key I have hand stamped the initials of the couple. The fancy brass charm has the year your family was established and the sterling silver washer has your children's names stamped into it with the swarovski cream pearls wrapped in vintage copper wire. The copper mama bird dangles above her eggs or babies. All 3 have been oxidized, brushed and polished to give it a rustic or vintage look. I wasn't very creative with the name so it's the Mixed Metal Rustic Family Necklace. 
Shop this necklace here.
Have a great weekend!

~Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment